Monday, August 18, 2008

Shout Out to Cindy Mancini

So as some of you may know, I am obsessed with the 80s, i was born in 80, i love the music, the movies, the pop culture, the big hair, accessories and i want to give a shout out to my icons when i was little and this blog is a shout out to Cindy Mancini. Who did not want to be Cindy? Can i get a vote? For those of you who do not know who Cindy Mancini is, she was the cool cheerleader and popular chick who patrick dempsey aka McDreamy falls for in the movie "Can't Buy Me Love". Here is the lowdown

This is Cindy Mancini:



This is Cindy's really cool leather outfit:

Flixster - Share Movies


This is Cindy's really cool bedroom, totally "Outrageous":



And what makes Cindy the ultimate cool 80s icon.....her ride, the convertible rabbit:



Seriously ladies....be on the lookout for my next shoutout, we all loved her, we all wanted to be like her until she got that hating it boycut......a little hint..."To a Brand New life, brand new life around the bend....."

3 comments:

Keri said...

I couldn't have said it better myself!! I have to say it - she was a personal hero of mine growing up :) - I know,I know, SO deep!

Aimee said...

I want to second the shout out. I la la la loved her my whole life and I think I still do.

1) The white leather jacket was my obsession for years
2) My sister got a blue rabbit in her sixteenth year and I think it all roots back to this movie
3) I had dreams of boys on lawnmowers
4) If I ran into her today I would probably want to be friends with her still

Unknown said...

GENIUS!